Big Picture Psychology is a small psychology and consultancy practice based in Sydney CBD. At Big Picture Psychology we believe in detail and quality of service. All of our interventions and advice are evidence-based and informed by contemporary principles of practice. We have a fundamentally optimistic philosophy about the ability and right of people to live meaningful and fulfilling lives, no matter what challenges they might face.
Patrick Sheehan has over 20 years experience in providing treatment for psychological disorders, comprehensive psychological assessment, forensic psychology and strategic advice. He has published quantitative research in international journals on subjects of relationships and efficacy of correctional treatment programs. Patrick also has extensive experience in providing expert testimony in Local, district and Supreme Courts in civil and criminal matters.
- Masters Degree in Clinical Psychology
- Full Member of the Australian Psychological Society and Forensic College
- AHPRA supervisor level Registrar Program Forensic Psychology, Higher Degree Program
- Member Australia and New Zealand Association of Psychiatry Psychology and Law (ANZAPPL)
- Medicare provider number: 4867111K
- Journal reviewer for the International Journal of Offender Therapy and Comparative Criminology
- WorkCover approved psychologist (approval number 13673) for the provision of treatment for injured workers under the NSW Workers Compensation System.